Saturday, July 2, 2016

Sea(ing) Blue

Free People dress / / Free People bralette / / Madewell sandals / / Forever 21 hat

It's literally been like 95 - 110 degrees everyday for the past 2 weeks and it SUCKS. Having acclimated to norcal weather already, this weather has been extra sucky to me. However, going to the beach always has me sea-ing the blues, and not in the bad way! Get my title now?! 

Sea blues, beachy weather, chill vibes, and this blue Free People dress is exactly what I needed to get away from the monotony of summer heat and work!

I was walking around the mall last week when I saw this dress on a mannequin and knew I had to have it for this summer. This blue color and all of the details from the crochet top to the draw strings on the side are just to die for! I haven't bought any Free People clothing items in awhile, but the style and quality of this dress is top notch and screams summer. This would also be a great beach cover up to layer with your bikinis! The back of the dress is unlined crochet, so I wore it with a cute strappy back bralette from Free People too, which matched my shoes and hat!

Having a car and an easily accessible beach literally make summer life.





1 comment:

  1. Nice write-up. dry and hot weather may be more suitable for you... The wet and cold weather in Northern CA makes you sick many times..

    Hope to hear from you..

    ReplyDelete