Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Sea(mingly)





Free People off the shoulder dress / / Old Navy coat (old) / / Converse sneakers / / Brandy Melville sunglasses / / handmade choker

Seemingly, being out in the sun for a few hours would make you tan, right? However, after an entire day of hanging out by San Diego seashores and beaches, the sun did absolutely nothing for my complexion. Get my title now?!

Since school started back in August, I went from being almost the tannest I had ever been in my life to being almost the most pale I have ever been in my life. Personally, I think I look best when I have light/medium skin. It's when my makeup and hair colors usually look best on me! I preferably don't think I look good too tan, but I don't look good too pale either. While walking past my mirror a few weeks ago, I caught sight of myself in my peripheral vision and literally ran back into my room to tell my roommate, "Dude, I'm like a ghost. I'm so pale." So when spring break finally rolled around, I took out my short shorts and dresses and drove to the beach as soon as I could! However, my efforts failed slightly - I only got a pinch more color back in me. Waiting for summer now!


Coming to San Diego makes me so happy each time because it's like LA on steroids - more chill, more beachy, more Mexican food, and even better, with nicer people, too! We met up with our friends' sister and she took us to some new places including Seaport Village (which I have mostly pictured) and Little Italy!



I love this super awkward picture of A. Doesn't it just make you laugh from how awkward it is?! I hope she doesn't kill me for posting this!





A and I used to meet up with M only once a year for one day literally, but starting summer last year, we've seen him so much and have even met his brother! It makes my heart so happy even though they bully me (they secretly love me though hehe)!

I (sea)med to have ended spring break just as pale as when it started, but just 5 more weeks until summer vacation!!

1 comment:

  1. The beauty of the space and food get 5 juicy stars. The place was built with class! I'm no critic, but these venues in Los Angeles makes you appreciate design and aesthetics. I went to two events here. Both times, I had a great experience.

    ReplyDelete