Saturday, April 18, 2015

Spring Break

Free People top / / Brandy Melville bralette / / American Eagle shorts / / Vans

I know that by now, it seems that I live at Disney, but I really do not! It just so happens that this past year I visited a lot, but I think that this will be my last visit in awhile. I spent two days at Disneyland and California Adventures for my spring break and it was awesome! I've never spent two consecutive days at Disney, so this was really quite the experience. However, I don't think I'll ever do it again because it's super exhausting! We stayed at a nearby hotel called Hotel Indigo (which I highly recommend! It's clean, nice and has amazing customer service by the way), so Disney was just a short walk away luckily.

I've written enough blog posts about Disney, so here are just some pictures! Disney is going through a ton of construction right now actually and it was very annoying because my favorite Peter Pan ride in Fairytale land was closed! A lot of rides were closed actually, including California Soarin' in California Adventures; I felt cheated! Tickets are so expensive! I think they are getting things upgraded for the summer time because the castle was under renovation shortly ago too and now it's all new and super bling-ed out!

This was basically all I did my spring break, but I had loads of fun and can't wait for my next little vacation! If all goes well, I hope that I can reveal to you who I went with soon!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment