Saturday, September 27, 2014

Better Hair, Better Selfie



I change my hair color all the time, despite other people's lectures towards me for damaging my hair. I love to change my hair too much to care about the damage. You wear your hair everyday; it's your most used accessory. If you change your jewelry, scarfs, etc everyday, why shouldn't you change your hair? Like make-up you wear everyday, you get bored of it and people get bored of it! Hair is dead already, so you might as well have fun with it! People get way too caught up in damaging it or are way too attached, but the funny thing most people forget about hair is that it grows back. 

I used to be (and still am) a hardcore makeup lover and didn't really care about my hair at all, but like makeup, hair contours your face and neck and can brings out your best features. Play with and invest a little in your hair! It'll make a world of a difference to your overall look.

Free People crop top / / Charlotte Russe skirt (old) / / Mom's belt 
For the past three years, I've been very adventurous with my hair from dying it red to chopping it all off, but I have never done something like this!  I'm still a little shocked I did it. I got a dark greyish blue ombre that I'm completely obsessed with! It's so unique, fun and different from the typical ombre. Looking at old pictures, I've been missing my dark hair, but didn't want to loose all of this hard to achieve lightness (dark-haired ladies, you know the struggle), so I decided to utilize my ombre to add dimension and darkness back in. I didn't think it would turn out so good, but I'm sure happy it did! Not sure if it's mermaid hair or witch hair, but I like it regardless. Let me know what you think! All of these pictures have no filter, by the way.

Better hair = more confidence. More confidence = better selfie and who doesn't love a fabulous looking selfie?! 

2 comments:

  1. I love your hair! It's so long and pretty, I can't wait until mine grows out again. :D

    -Jessica
    http://sweetnessandsolitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I've been growing it out for the past year that's why its finally long again! LOL
      Enjoy having short hair though! I miss it sometimes (x

      Delete